Product Images Slider
The HyDrive HD speaker design features a two-piece composite cone that combines a straight, anodized aluminum inner cone with a curved, Kevlar®-filled paper outer cone to deliver clean, clear output with extremely smooth response. The double-roll curvilinear surround limits driver excursion while providing smooth midrange response. The result is a clean, full tone with the clear fundamentals of each note, as well as natural harmonics to further define your sound. In addition, a round-wire voice coil and vented former design have been incorporated to provide a nice low-end zing and optimize power handling.
Built to Perform
The HyDrive HD112 is a vented cabinet constructed of solid plywood with extensive bracing and dado joints, making it rigid yet lightweight for superior projection and minimal energy loss. In addition, the HD112 features a black perforated steel grille, recessed steel handle and steel corners, making it both durable and easy to transport.
- Description: 1 x 12" bass cabinet
- Power Handling: 300W RMS
- Impedance: 4Ω or 8Ω
- LF Driver: 12" HyDrive paper/aluminum hybrid cone
- HF Driver: 1"
- HF Level Control: 3-position switch (-6dB, Off, On)
- Frequency Response: 35Hz–17kHz (-3dB)
- -10dB LF Response: 25Hz
- Inputs: 2 x Twist & Lock, 2 x 1/4" (wired in parallel)
- Cabinet Type: Vented
- Cabinet Construction: Solid plywood, extensive bracing, dado joinery, textured vinyl covering
- Grille: Black perforated steel
- Additional: 1 x inset steel handle, 8 x steel corners
- Dimensions: 16" x 19" x 15" / 406mm x 483mm x 381mm
- Weight: 34lb / 15.4kg
More From the HD Cabinets
Downloads & Manuals
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov