The HyDrive HD speaker design features a two-piece composite cone that combines a straight, anodized aluminum inner cone with a curved, Kevlar®-filled paper outer cone to deliver clean, clear output with extremely smooth response. The double-roll curvilinear surround limits driver excursion while providing smooth midrange response. The result is a clean, full tone with the clear fundamentals of each note, as well as natural harmonics to further define your sound. In addition, a round-wire voice coil and vented former design have been incorporated to provide a nice low-end zing and optimize power handling.
Built to Perform
The HyDrive HD210 is a sealed cabinet constructed of solid plywood with extensive bracing and dado joints, making it rigid yet lightweight for superior projection and minimal energy loss. In addition, the HD210 features a black perforated steel grille, recessed steel handle and steel corners, making it both durable and easy to transport.
Features / Specs
- Description: 2 x 10" bass cabinet
- Power Handling: 500W RMS
- Impedance: 8Ω
- LF Drivers: 10" HyDrive paper/aluminum hybrid cones
- HF Driver: 1"
- HF Level Control: 3-position switch (-6dB, Off, On)
- Frequency Response: 50Hz–17kHz (-3dB)
- -10dB LF Response: 35Hz
- Inputs: 2 x Twist & Lock, 2 x 1/4" (wired in parallel)
- Cabinet Type: Sealed
- Cabinet Construction: Solid plywood, extensive bracing, dado joinery, textured vinyl covering
- Grille: Black perforated steel
- Additional: 1 x inset steel handle, 8 x steel corners
- Dimensions: 14.5" (371mm) x 24" (612mm) x 15" (383mm) / 371mm x 612mm x 383mm
- Weight: 36.6lb / 16.6kg
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov