Product Images Slider
The HyDrive HD speaker design features a two-piece composite cone that combines a straight, anodized aluminum inner cone with a curved, Kevlar®-filled paper outer cone to deliver clean, clear output with extremely smooth response. The double-roll curvilinear surround limits driver excursion while providing smooth midrange response. The result is a clean, full tone with the clear fundamentals of each note, as well as natural harmonics to further define your sound. In addition, a round-wire voice coil and vented former design have been incorporated to provide a nice low-end zing and optimize power handling.
Built to Perform
The HyDrive HD410 is a sealed, dual-chamber cabinet constructed of solid plywood with extensive bracing and dado joints, making it rigid yet lightweight for superior projection and minimal energy loss. In addition, the HD410 features a black perforated steel grille, recessed steel handles, steel corners and removable casters, making it both durable and easy to transport.
Features / Specs
- Description: 4 x 10" bass cabinet
- Power Handling: 1000W RMS
- Impedance: 8Ω
- LF Drivers: 10" HyDrive paper/aluminum hybrid cones
- HF Driver: 1"
- HF Level Control: 3-position switch (-6dB, Off, On)
- Frequency Response: 50Hz–17kHz (-3dB), 50Hz–17kHz (-10dB)
- Inputs: 2 x Twist & Lock, 2 x 1/4" (wired in parallel)
- Cabinet Type: Dual-chamber, sealed
- Cabinet Construction: Solid plywood, extensive bracing, dado joinery, textured vinyl covering
- Grille: Black perforated steel
- Additional: 2 x steel inset handles, 8 x steel corners, 4 x removable casters
- Weight: 63lb (28.6kg)
- Dimensions: 24" (618mm) x 24" (618mm) x 15" (381mm)
More From the HD Cabinets
Downloads & Manuals
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov