The HyDrive HD speaker design features a two-piece composite cone that combines a straight, anodized aluminum inner cone with a curved, Kevlar®-filled paper outer cone to deliver clean, clear output with extremely smooth response. The double-roll curvilinear surround limits driver excursion while providing smooth midrange response. The result is a clean, full tone with the clear fundamentals of each note, as well as natural harmonics to further define your sound. In addition, a round-wire voice coil and vented former design have been incorporated to provide a nice low-end zing and optimize power handling.
Built to Perform
The HyDrive HD115 is a front ported, vented cabinet constructed of solid plywood with extensive bracing and dado joints, making it rigid yet lightweight for superior projection and minimal energy loss. In addition, the HD115 features a black perforated steel grille, recessed steel handles, steel corners and removable casters, making it both durable and easy to transport.
Features / Specs
- Description: 1 x 15" bass cabinet
- Power Handling: 500W RMS
- Impedance: 8Ω
- LF Driver: 15" HyDrive paper/aluminum hybrid cone
- HF Driver: 1"
- HF Level Control: 3-position switch (-6dB, Off, On)
- Frequency Response: 45Hz–17kHz (-3dB), 20Hz–17kHz (-10dB)
- Inputs: 2 x Twist & Lock, 2 x 1/4" (wired in parallel)
- Cabinet Type: Vented
- Cabinet Construction: Solid plywood, extensive bracing, dado joinery, textured vinyl covering
- Grille: Black perforated steel
- Additional: 2 x inset steel handles, 8 x steel corners, 4 x removable casters
- Weight: 51.6lb (23.4kg)
- Dimensions: 24" (618mm) x 24" (618mm) x 15" (381mm)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov